Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hi world, i miss you

Just a quick hello.

I am a busy betty these days. seriously, between working full time and taking three courses I barely have time left for friends or the gym. Ive been making it work, but I am exhausted.

I miss blogging.

and I miss twitter. is it broken? ugh.

Anyway. This weekend, I have no plans. I want it that way. So expect to be filled in. Things have changed people. Things have changed, A LOT. like.. Things that I thought would never happen, are happening. It is a wonderfully amazing time in my life, and I cant wait to fill you all in.

peace. love. and jonas.

PS. i just spent $100 on a necklace. and all it was, was a bead. a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous little bead. but still, just a silver bead. WHO DOES THAT?!?!??!?!??!?!?

2 comments: