Friday, April 1, 2011

HATE

ERIN RIESS IS A MEAN AND UGLY SLUT.

Here's why:

1. She always borrows my clothes
1b - she never gives them back
1c - when she does they are stained to SHIT.

2. I dye my hair brown, she copies. I go blonde, she starts going blonde. Get your own life, girl! Stop living through mine

3. She's short. PISSES ME OFF!

4. She is literally afraid of mayo. Literally. Weeeeeird.

5. Obnoxiously loud in bed. Get a room. Oh wait, you already do and we all still hear you.

6. She always makes me do her makeup. Like that actually helps.....

7. Stinkiest poops ever.

8. I hate her because I don't actually hate her. And love the shit out of her.

APRIL FOOLS!

Hehehehhehehe. I think it is imperative to mention that Erin helped me write this beautiful blog post. She's the best like that.

Hope you guys have fun today and pull lots of pranks!

I am planning on putting mayo in Erin's hair. I'll fill ya'll in on that later.

APRIL FOOLS, again. (I am on a roll). Erin would actually probably never speak to me again if that went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment