Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Twitter!

If you don't yet have twitter, I recommend it!

I have had it for 2 years (2 years on March 12th to be exact, weird). And I love it - just recently it seems like the twitter trend is hitting people I know, but most of my friends do not have twitter still. I love it, I get quotes, the news, hilarious celeb gossip... all directly on my timeline. If you get bored of a person, you just unfollow them, it is that simple!

If you have twitter, and you are reading my blog - you should definitely follow me.. I have been told my tweets are what get people through the day.. That is probably because I don't use too much of a censor and say whatever goes through my little head! @kelseymcawesome is a follow you won't regret.

Click Here to Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment