Friday, March 11, 2011

Bieber Fever

You know, I don't want to sound lamer than most of you already think I am. But I am a huge fan, and I have been for a really long time. I liked Justin Bieber before you knew who he was, I liked him when it was possible for him to do mall signings because not enough girls would show up that a mob scene would occur. I liked him when he only have like 400,000 followers, and when I was 1 of a small 4,000 that he followed.

I had Bieber fever before the term "Bieber Fever" was even coined.

Now, it seems like everyone is catching the fever. And I am so happy, don't get me wrong. But I hate the people that act like fans just to get attention, because it is "funny" or "cool" to like him, because he is "soo lame" according to everyone, and you are just so different because you like him. That is not a true fan.

Justin Bieber is an amazing kid, who comes from a city just a few hours (if that) away from my home. A place where I went on field trips constantly, where I saw my first real theater. I have shown Justin respect from the day I found out who he was. My love for him is NOT a joke. It is so much more than that.

I know, I am 20, and I am totally lame.

Here is my video I took in August at his show in London, ON. Enjoy!



ps - click here to follow me on twitter

1 comment:

  1. kelsey!!! was his mama up there too?! SHES A BABE!!!

    ReplyDelete