Monday, February 21, 2011

my absence

Sorry I haven't been around here lately, posting interesting things and such..

The thing is, is that I am busy having a LIFE :)

But, I might as well try to fill you in on what's up!

First, the greasy ol river rock. Yes, the one that I was "warned" to stay away from (see the "threat" here). It was a pretty fun time, but unfortunately I barely saw anyone I knew. And the people I did know, apparently I gave dirty looks too. DID NOT. hahaha, it must have been the drunk eyes I had rockin' all night. It was actually pretty fun to be back in Chatham, and see all my greasy friends. I can't wait to see what else this week has in store for me.

Second, I have spent some quality time with the fam jam at the cottage out in ole Port Lambton! Where we spent the entire time gorging on pita and dips, and Mennonite sausage (have I ever mentioned that I come from a Mennonite family? Well, long story short: I do!). But the highlight of the cottage time, other than cuddling with my puppies was playing Settlers of Catan! If you have never played this game, oh boy, you are MISSING out. There is no game that gets me going quite like this game! It is like risk, but a million times better. My favourite part of the game is the constant asking of "got any wood?" hahahaha. immature, but funny. Especially when the people you are playing with are mature adults in medical school or full time actuaries.. but you know.. you gotta give into your little immature self once in a while.

Anyway, not much else. Been seeing my amazing friends, which is, uh, amazing. To say the least. And relaxing. My goal this week is to get some work done, hit the gym A LOT, see my friends as much as possible, do some state side shopping, and just relax. Because my March is absolutely crazy, I need this last week of relaxation.

Hope all is well with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment