Saturday, January 8, 2011

Planet Earth

I think we can all agree that the world is an amazing place- but do you really know HOW amazing it is? I am sitting with my family watching planet earth as I type this, and I am seeing things that I never knew existed. My mind is honestly being blown (and I LOVE it). I recommend next time you want family time that you pick up any of the Planet Earth movies (right now we are watching LIFE: reptiles, it's pretty incredible.)

Here are some of my favourite things I've seen


Yep. Plain and simple: sand dunes. They are amazing and just so damn beautiful. It blows my mind that some creatures (like reptiles)actually live there, because it looks so perfect and untouched!

I now have a large fear of komoto dragons, what a scary creature. They are the largest venomous reptile in the world, and they really don't need to do much in order to take their prey's life. The komoto dragon just needs to take one little bite, and then leave.. the prey's wound never heals and after days of agony it finally will die, and komoto dragons feed upon it. Yuck!

SO CUTE! I fell in love with this little guy immediately, he is called a basilisk lizard or something like that- but has a hilarious nickname "Jesus Lizard". This is because it can literally run across water (and its so cute to watch).



Anyway, that's all for now! Wanted to share with you guys, hopefully it put a smile on your gorgeous faces! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment